Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OOOooops!

Well, first of all, Acrylic and Steel has an item in a gift guide! That, by the way, is awesome and has nothing to do with the title of this post.

Please Visit Jewels of Saraswati! Her Blog is http://jewelsofsaraswati.blogspot.com/ and she is featuring my skull light switch plate cover. Her store is http://jewelsofsaraswati.etsy.com.

This is my favorite item from her store :



If you click on the picture it will take you to the listing in her store.

So what is the oops about???? Well I did some printing last night. I make linoleum blocks sometimes along with my fifteen thousand other hobbies.


I decided to reprint this block to make invitations for Autumns first birthday.


That turned out pretty well. I think I printed about 20 of these, ant that is likely more than we need since most people will probably get an email invite.

I also did a first print of our Christmas card for this year.


I LOVE how the cardinal turned out. Too Bad the N is backwards in "seasons".

Anyway, I will probably just remove the words and keep the block as just the cardinal. I am a little bummed, because one little line is all it took to ruin the block.

3 comments:

  1. Cool linoleum block carvings!


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just looks like you are being "Arty" or using lower case, I wouldn't worry about it, I kinda like it and because it is original and most probably going to people who love you, it could become a fun in joke, anyway, I am sure you think it is worse, when I first saw it I didn't notice it, and yes, the Cardinal is very cute. Have a good one, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being in the gift guide!!

    ReplyDelete