Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Husband is Awesome.

As many of my followers know, my husband and I run an etsy store together called Acrylic and Steel.

Adam posts on here occasionally. Not important. What is important, at least to me, is that Adam is amazing.

I am already lucky enough to spend everyday with this wonderful man and then for no reason he surprises me by making an amazing dinner and getting me flowers. He said the cashier asked him if he was in trouble :)


Adam cooking. :) He is an EXCELLENT chef!

Drinking wine and lauguing at me for having to take these pictures. Those are the flowers. Fall mums.

Dinner was delicious! Steak sauteed with portabello mushrooms and onions, REAL mashed potatoes and fire roasted veggies. The veggies are an excellent mix from Trader Joes. Gotta love that place.

Last but not least, I had an epiphany last night! My laundry room is the PERFECT place to take pictures for my etsy store. It gets ton of natural light, AND The top of the dryier is a great place to get those stark white backgrounds that are so popular and seem to be favord by etsy admin.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that dinner looked amazing! You are a lucky girl!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a hubby! And he cooks! Sigh!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how sweet! You are one lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete