Friday, August 13, 2010

Etsy, Derby, and some non-relevant pictures of autumn.

Another week has flown past so quickly I can hardly believe it happened.

There is a roller derby game this weekend and since I can't play Adam and I decided to buy a table that I can vend shirts and bearing necklaces at while the games are going on.

There is a roller derby boot camp that we are hosting and I will be helping with that in the morning. Tickets to the bout are included to the games so I am hoping to do well at my table, especially since a lot of my products are roller derby related.




I am thinking about stopping by the black market Gallery to see if anything new sold or if I need to replace anything. I guess I will do that if there is time.



I know I will miss skating and the amount of exercise I do now if I don't find another outlet, so I am trying to decide what I want to do about that. I was considering helping without the newbie program in duke city derby but I may just skate at the roller rink instead. I would probably benefit more from just skating, but I like roller derby and it would be ok to stay involved.

Than you to the family members who have sent us happy wishes!

By the way, I will not be doing daily treasuries any more, but you probably figured that out.

Have a great weekend!
Xoxo
Erica

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing Autumn's pictures. I hope your table does great!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on everything, this is all so very exciting!

    Have a wonderful day, T. :)

    ReplyDelete