Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Fun With my Family

I love summer in New Mexico... but then I suppose I love most seasons in new mexico.

There is something about the dry heat and the way the hot hot sun penetrates your skin that just makes me happy.

We got autumn a cheap 3 ring pool that she REALLY enjoys...

Though I guess her expression does not indicate that.

Every day she asks to go out and play in the water. She splashes and plays with a little cup, dumping water on to the ground, and like anything she loves these days, she WAILS when we take her out, even if she is shivering and blue.

This weekend we have a roller derby game in taos, and that should be fun, though lately I have been more interested in spending time with my beautiful daughter and wonderful husband.


Have a great weekend!

XOXO

♥Erica

2 comments:

  1. What cute photos :)

    I remember those days of little pools and how much fun we all had in them :) I could do with one now!

    Have a lovely weekend in Taos very jealous, another place I want to go to :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! All 3 of them!

    I am so happy for you. Happy for you that you are happy!

    ReplyDelete