Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had quite a weekend around here! My mom came in to Albuquerque last Wednesday and my brother drove up this weekend from las cruses. Duke City Derby also had an art show go up at the Blackbird Buvette -all proceeds to benefit duke city derby. Between derby and family this weekend it felt like I was going nonstop! It was so much fun to spend time with my mom and my brothers.

I also decided that I could make it to the tucson game next weekend. We would save a little money if I would make these decision sooner- but this means that the next three weekends will all be devoted to roller derby. WE have a game with the Tucson Saddle Tramps next weekend, a "home" game in Taos the following weekend, and the weekend after that we play Portlands Wheels of Justice. I would really like to beat portland, but I know no matter what happens we will play our best in portland.

I would like to post some pictures of the art I donated to the art show, but blogger isn't letting me upload any pictures right now so I will have to try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment