Friday, August 14, 2009

Custom Roller Skate Bearing Necklaces.

My husband, a roller derby ref, came up with this brilliant spin on the standard roller skate bearing neclace, a staple in any rollergirls wardrobe.

The one in this picture is one that Adam made for me early in our relationship... this was before I had a baby and I would LOVE to look like this again. This one has amber in the center. Now I wear one with turquoise in the center. This necklace is one of my most prized possessions.

This steampunk version was a custom order for another skater, the gear even turns.

This one was a collaboration, and also a very affordable piece. This one is available in our etsy store which you can get to by clicking on the side bar or clicking on this link http://AcrylicAndSteel.etsy.com

We can make them custom based on your team colors, or favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment