Monday, June 28, 2010

Coming Soon To Caustic threads...

Good morning! I have to say I am pretty chipper for a Monday morning, especially since I stayed up late doing etsy work and had to get up early to go in to my day job earlier than usual.

It may be because I am excited about a few new items that I will be listing in my www.causticthreads.etsy.com store some time this week along with the other shirts I printed this weekend.

1.VENDOR APRONS

]
I got three of these great little vendor aprons. I was already thinking about sewing something like this but I hadn't gotten around to it, and I found these for a great price. This is one of the ones I printed. Another one is a skate themed apron and I haven't decided if I want to sell it or keep it. I have not done a craft fair yet, but I have been considering it. Besides, these are even useful to wear around the house when one is doing etsy work. I can just stick the things I am always searching for in my pockets instead of driving myself crazy wondering where I put the scissors or the ribbon. I also have one more that I have not printed yet.

2.TOTE BAGS


I also got three of these lightweight "canvas" totes. The tag said canvas but they are really more like muslin. They are not especially big but they would work very well as a reusable shopping bag, or beach bag. One could also keep their crafting supplies like yarn and crochet hooks in one. It is a great place to keep current projects. I also got some thicker canvas totes. One is printed, one got ruined becaust the thick twill collects ink and spreads like a wildfire. One is not printed yet, and I think I have figured out a way to use it without having the issues I had wit the other two.



I also will be introducing some new screen designs. :)

Have a great day!

Xoxo
Erica

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy, looking good, I love the new designs, Have a wonderful Monday, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new things you've been working on! I really love the t-shirt...and the vendor apron :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the couple under the umbrella! That would be a great gift for Ranamuck.etsy.com I hope her mom of HIllsideBakery sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing a fabulous job! and it's great that you are thinking ahead of the craft shows. The more you have to offer the better your chances of success. They look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete