Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Exciting Weekend Planned!


Adam, Autumn, our friend Johnny Rocketpants and I are planning a camping trip this weekend! I love camping, so I cant wait!

We are also going to go climbing outdoors, so I need to do some research on good places to camp and climb in New Mexico, and if we are lucky, the place we end up with will have some water.

I am not sure if I have ever mentioned it before, but I absolutely love New Mexico. I think the desert landscape, especially at sunrise or sunset is breathtaking.

I know that no matter where we end up going this weekend will be wonderful.

I have also made some excellent purchases recently. I will share them soon!

I am also still offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING at http://causticthreads.etsy.com .

Xoxo
♥Erica

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time camping. Looking forward to you sharing some pictures when your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time! That does sound like quite an adventure!

    ReplyDelete