Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And the winner is....

Hi! I picked the winner op my whale hand warmers at random ( from a hat to be precise, since it seemed to be the least original and easiest way to do it.)

And the winner is.... LAURA! I will be sending you an email to get your address :) I hope you love your new hand warmers.

Laura has her own blog as well, so please pay her a visit at theforgottenbrush.blogspot.com. She is also an artist, like me :)

Her etsy store is www.etsy.com/shop/laurart


This piece is "Speckles 'n Shapes" by Laura and you can get to her listing of it by clicking on the picture.



I love prints, and I really love this print "Brushes" by Laura. It is made from a wood block. You can go to this listing by clicking on the picture as well :)

Laura is also an animal enthusiast and 10% of her profits go to charity.

I hope everyone's holidays were as wonderful as mine, i will tell you more about them soon, I don't want to make this post to lengthy to be interesting :)

Also, I added the hamster widget. Isn't he cute? you can feed him.

I will Start a new next Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I just spent 2 minutes playing with your hamster! Cute handwarmers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute widget. I'll try not to overfeed it. ;)

    Thanks so much for the review. I can't wait for those cute handwarmers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Laura. What a wonderful giveaway :)

    Have a wonderful Day, regards, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those hand warmers are so sweet! Congrats to Laura indeed!

    ReplyDelete