Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Local Artist Love

SO, I didn't notice right away that Eduardo Cervantes was in New Mexico, but I probably should have because there were several photographs-even the ones taken outside of New Mexico- that made me feel like home.


"El Musico" by Eduardo Cervantes

This artist has a way with catching decay and nostalgia-both things that I happen to LOVE- that makes my gut turn with curiosity and anticipation. I love Eddyizm's use of high contrast colors that pop off the page.


"Dumbo" (by Eduardo Cervantes)


"The Sandstone Bluffs"(by Eduardo Cervantes)

These are just a few of Eddyizm's beautiful and fun photographs. Please check out his stores, they are linked to below.

http://eddyizm.etsy.com
http://www.1000markets.com/users/eddyizm/products

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are amazing. I feel like I've heard his name before, but I can't remember where... he sure is talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos definitely have a strong sense of place and mood. Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete