Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Vag(ina) Assist Mastered


Current mood:Totally at Peace

SO ... you have to watch carefully, and it is near the end but this breeders music video TOTALLY HAS AN EFFECTIVE VAG. ASSIST! The music vid's ok too.

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/player/27559721

I am sure it is not the first, just the first that I have SEEN that didn't result in a short girls face colliding with a tall girls ass. Back with DCD we tried these all the time.

SO, all is right with the world today.

In other news I am intent on making a pair of admittedly hideous vinyl fitted gloves. Kind of goth-y burlesque-y. I don't even know why. I don't really think I will ever wear them, I just really WANT to make them... anyway, if anyone has any glove sewing tips that they want to share, lemme know.

♥XoXo ♥
Sultry Confinement

No comments:

Post a Comment