Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Acrylic and Steel PREVIEW

I have several Items that have not made it on to our etsy page yet because I have not edited the pictures or uploaded the items, SO here is a preview:



This is a brooch. It actually is not finished yet, I have not decided what to back it to. I will probably be sending this one to my mom for her birthday, but i am afraid that she won't wear it, and since I LOVE IT I may just decide to keep it for myself. Either way I intend to make more of them to put up in our store.







Here is one of four pairs of AMAZING and adorable arm warmers I have made recently. Interestingly enough, these are my least favorite of them all. Again, I am going to keep at least one pair of them. I have not decided which ones I want, but I knew these ones would be going up on etsy so I took this picture.


This is not the last thing planned for the near future, but I'll save the rest for another day. What is this??? This is an ACEO or artists trading card. I am working on a series of roller girl ACEO's. So far I have four of them and they are not modeled after any specific skaters, though I would LOVE to do a series specifically of skaters I know, admire, etc. I just am afraid to ask. I don't know why I am such a dweeb sometimes. Most skaters would probably be flatterd that I want to make a trading card of them.



So keep checking out our store www.acrylicandsteel.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment