Monday, February 15, 2010

Featured Seller: Black Sparrow Jewelry

Hi! Today I am featuring Whitney from Black Sparrow Jewelry! Please visit her store!
Black Sparrow Jewelry has lovely items that have antique pieces and I find very fascinating. Granted, it is really easy to win me over with skeleton keys! This store has awesome Items if you are into the steam punk look, or just love pretty things with a vintage flair.

You can go to her website or her etsy store to see much more than I am showing here!

http://www.BlackSparrowJewelry.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackSparrowJewelry


Here are a few of my favorite items:

Antique Sterling Silver Spoon Ring With Elegant Design


Vintage Whistle On Quality Ball Chain

Vintage SCRABBLE Necklace




Coin, Black Glass Bead And Star Charm

You can click on any picture or on any link to get to the items above! You can also find Whitney on twitter:
http://www.Twitter.com/_BlackSparrow

and she has a blog:
http://blacksparrowjewelry.blogspot.com/

And a word from the seller:

"My name is Whitney. I live in Daytona Beach, Florida.

I started my first online business five years ago. I sold horse related products because of the love I have for my horses. Five years and a number of business ventures later, I find myself doing something I never could have imagined. I started designing jewelry for myself to save money without sacrificing style. Now I am fortunate to be able to share my designs with my wonderful customers.

My designs are made from vintage finds. Each unique piece embodies enchanting history and is made from quality finds."

6 comments:

  1. Cool shop!

    Thanks for sharing :-)


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just left a comment but I don't know if it went through - I was saying I LOVE that ring - actually I like all of her work. I especially like that 5 years ago she was in a different place. I think it's a common story among this community that you start in one place and all of sudden a road opens before you filled with dreams you never imagined. Great piece and great shop - thanks for featuring her, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her shop and the vintage feel to her pieces! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh i love the wistle so in love with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. That whistle is darling! I have to agree with Natasha - sometimes new avenues are discovered through the creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great feature! I too love the idea that she did something totally different 5 yrs ago! love the ring.

    ReplyDelete